18 years is not a problem, because your video Bad guy has already been watched by 1/7 of the whole world population. And let the enemies say that it is easy to wind up views on Youtube (especially when it comes to a fashionable pop singer and a powerful record label behind her back). The fact remains that Eilish is still very popular!
Bad guy is a song from Billie Eilish’s debut album «When we all fall asleep, where do we go?” The hit was created by Eilish together with her brother Finneas Baird O’Connell. At the same time, Eilish recorded both the song and her entire first full-length album at home.
Following the track Bad guy in popularity is the collaboration of the singer with the American artist Khalid on the song Lovely. The video has already received 902 million views.
Among other things, Billie Eilish has also entered the 2021 Guinness Book of World Records again. The singer is named the youngest artist to win the Big 4 Grammy Awards and has the most broadcast album on Spotify. In addition, she is the youngest artist ever to record a James Bond theme song.
Top 10 most viewed videos on Youtube (until 2019):
- Luis Fonsi — Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee. 6.27 billion views;
- Ed Sheeran — Shape of You. 4,26 billion views;
- Wiz Khalifa — See You Again ft. Charlie Puth. 4,14 billion views;
- «Masha and the Bear»— «Masha plus porridge» 3,75 billion views;
- Mark Ronson — Uptown Funk. 3,6 billion views;
- PSY — GANGNAM STYLE. 3,37 billion views;
- Justin Bieber – Sorry. 3,15 billion views;
- Maroon 5 – Sugar. 2,98 billion views;
- Pinkfong — Baby Shark Dance. 2,97 billion views;
- Katy Perry – Roar. 2,84 billion views.